Skip to content
1. Google loves new, unique content. Review sites are updated frequently
2. These pages attract new comments on a daily basis
1. 93% of all Internet experiences start at a search engine.
2. 81% of consumers visit external review sites before making purchase decisions.
3. 75% of online consumers place trust in reviews they find online.
1. How much authority do they have?
2. Are they social networks?
3. Are they below negative results?
1. Link to existing sites through targeted keywords to push them up the search results
2. Link to newly created sites to begin to build authority.
3. Promote blog posts and social profile with links.
4. Link to internal pages of brand site.
1. Build a “shield” to protect yourself from bad reviews
2. The cost to try and repair a bad reputation far exceeds the cost to protect a good one
1. Sometimes you have to take a reactive approach to your results.
2. These campaigns have a sense of urgency which in some cases lead to increased cost.
1. Full Accounting of All Work Performed
2. Search Engine Results Reports
3. Conference Call Updates
1. Honesty - We won't take your money if we don't think we can help you
2. 15 years of SEO experience - We know how to push the envelope on your behalf.
3. Get an experienced staff who've worked on dozens of reputation management campaigns over the last 8 years